Can handle complex transformations, multi-step operations, aggregating data from different data sources or data types and can load in parallel to many multiple destinations.
- Can capture and transform the data from multiple heterogeneous sources like Excel, SQL, Oracle, Notepad, CSV and OData.
- Can handle complex transformations, multi-step operations, aggregating data from different data sources or data types.
- Data can be loaded in parallel to many varied destinations
- Allows business users to quickly access critical data from some sources all in one place.
- Helps to reduce total turnaround time for analysis and reporting.
- Stores a large amount of historical data. This helps users to analyze different time periods and trends to make future predictions.
- Cube allows the data to be analyzed in the most logical way.
- Supports hierarchical data analyzation
- Helps you to avoid resource contention with the source system
- It allows users to analyze data with a host of tools, including Excel/SSRS/Power-BI/Tableau.
End User Reporting
- Non-technical users can do their own data analysis.
- You can stop guessing and start making data-driven decisions.
- Offer the dashboards with graphic data visualizations in an effective manner to easily and quickly analyze it to make business decisions.
- Can enable information to flow upward, downward, or laterally, reaching the intended recipient in a timely manner